Marriott Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV

2.0

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Marriott (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2012.

Interview

Wonderful!

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you made a difficult decision?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No. Marriott knows this is a first-time post-grad job, and they will not negotiate.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Marriott (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2010.

Interview

The website asked for general background information and I also uploaded my resume. Within a few days, I received a call from the front-office manager asking me to come in for an interview. I didn't have any special contacts when I applied nor did I use any special tactics. I knew my experience was enough to get me the job.
    They ask me different type of questions, one I clearly remember were: 1.) What is your job history like?
    2.) Why did you leave your last job?
    3.) How did you handle a bad situation at your last job?
    4.) Do you seek guidance from managers, or do you solve problems on their own?
    5.) Why did you choose Marriott?
    6.) Is it a company you are truly interested in, or just something you just want to give a shot?

Interview Questions