Marriott Interview Questions in Palm Desert, CA

3.5

Pool Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Desert, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Marriott (Palm Desert, CA).

Interview

I applied online, got a call, and scheduled an interview within that week. The interview was professional and taken in a small office. They never called back, so I had to follow up a few times. They answered the same both times "We're still deciding, we'll give you a call once our decision is reached." I waited, and one day later I got a generic eMail saying I didn't get the job. Super unpersonable.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to deal with a last minute situation.   Answer Question

SPA Conceirge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Desert, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Marriott (Palm Desert, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

I initially was interviewed by two supervisors, I recieved a full tour of the spa before I was sat down to interview.

What they look for:
    Professional Demeanor
    Communication
    Time management
    Stress Management
    Team Work

They usual questions like:
    -Tell me a time when you WOW'd someone/ Exceeded their expectations
    -Why Do you want to work for this company?
    -What is your weakness
    -What are your strengths
    -What is your biggest accomplishment
    -What are your future goals
    -Tell me about your other jobs

The next week I Had an interview with the Spa Director. She was very nice and asked me somewhat the same questions. She also mentioned that the pay rate was MINIMUM WAGE and that I would be working FULL TIME and would not have time to go to school.

That was pretty much it, I got hired a month later and had a background and drug test.

Interview Questions