Marriott Purchasing Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Purchasing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Marriott in May 2009.

I had a friend who currently worked there who knew about this position and let me know. Once that got started I interviewed with the two highest people in the company and that was it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marriott

Purchasing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Marriott.

The initial interview was with outsourced HR. It was a very easy going, relaxed interview where they ask a little bit about your experience and then delve in to more situational questions (ie: what would you do if...). The next interview was with the Chef at the property. The first part was okay, simple stuff I was able to answer with things I know. After that, there is a set of questions with more complex situational questions which was somewhat difficult and frustrating, at least for me.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you worked as a team and had to compromise on something.   View Answer