Marriott

Very Easy Interview

Purchasing Manager Interview

Purchasing Manager
San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Marriott in May 2009.

Interview Details – I had a friend who currently worked there who knew about this position and let me know. Once that got started I interviewed with the two highest people in the company and that was it.

Interview Question – How will you keep yourself busy?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Purchasing Manager Interview

Purchasing Manager

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Marriott.

Interview Details – The initial interview was with outsourced HR. It was a very easy going, relaxed interview where they ask a little bit about your experience and then delve in to more situational questions (ie: what would you do if...). The next interview was with the Chef at the property. The first part was okay, simple stuff I was able to answer with things I know. After that, there is a set of questions with more complex situational questions which was somewhat difficult and frustrating, at least for me.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you worked as a team and had to compromise on something.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Marriott

Worked for Marriott? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marriott Purchasing Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Marriott employees and interview candidates.