Marriott SPA Conceirge Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

SPA Conceirge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Desert, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marriott (Palm Desert, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

I initially was interviewed by two supervisors, I recieved a full tour of the spa before I was sat down to interview. What they look for: Professional Demeanor Communication Time management Stress Management Team Work They usual questions like: -Tell me a time when you WOW'd someone/ Exceeded their expectations -Why Do you want to work for this company? -What is your weakness -What are your strengths -What is your biggest accomplishment -What are your future goals -Tell me about your other jobs The next week I Had an interview with the Spa Director. She was very nice and asked me somewhat the same questions. She also mentioned that the pay rate was MINIMUM WAGE and that I would be working FULL TIME and would not have time to go to school. That was pretty much it, I got hired a month later and had a background and drug test.

Interview Questions