Marriott Sales Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Marriott in May 2010.

Phone interview with General Manager and then in person meeting with GM and an Area Sales Manager. We discussed my sales background and it was helpful that I already knew the computer system. They are looking for professionalism and the ability to communicate and provide quality customer service.

Interview Questions
  • They do ask situational based questions, so be prepared to talk about specific sales experiences.   Answer Question
They are very clear on the budget for the position-- no negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Marriott

Anonymous Employee  in  Bakersfield, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Marriott in October 2009.

Did a quick phone interview then had a panel interview with three GMs a week later.its been three weeks and no response

Interview Questions
    • name a time you failed and how did you react   View Answer

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Marriott in November 2013.

I applied online where had to answer basic situational questions in the online process. Three interviews followed in person with HR then with the direct sales team and director of sales. The interviews aren't difficult just be prepared to speak from your experience in the meeting.
    Also be yourself show your flexible and adaptable.

Interview Questions
    • The questions are all situational and require answers using the STAR system. Situation, Task, Action, and Result. Just prepare your situational answers from your past along these guidelines.   View Answer

Worked for Marriott? Contribute to the Community!