Marriott

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Marriott in March 2010.

The website asked for general background information and I also uploaded my resume. Within a few days, I received a call from the front-office manager asking me to come in for an interview. I didn't have any special contacts when I applied nor did I use any special tactics. I knew my experience was enough to get me the job.
They ask me different type of questions, one I clearly remember were: 1.) What is your job history like?
2.) Why did you leave your last job?
3.) How did you handle a bad situation at your last job?
4.) Do you seek guidance from managers, or do you solve problems on their own?
5.) Why did you choose Marriott?
6.) Is it a company you are truly interested in, or just something you just want to give a shot?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marriott

Sales Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Marriott in June 2010.

Company implemented a specific interview process, which ample training was provided for. Many questions were behaviorial questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to make a quick decision. What was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Sometimes we have to deal with unexpected changes. Tell me about a time when this happened, and what was the result?   Answer Question