Marriott

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Marriott

Interview Details – Was a consultant before so the hiring process was just a formality.

Interview Question – What would you change in yourself when you become an associate from a contractor?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiations. Take it or leave it.

Systems Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Marriott in March 2013.

Interview Details – Technical Phone interview followed by an in person. Interviewed separately by two different managers. Question were situation based....Tell of a time when...

Interview Question – Pretty easy questions.   Answer Question

Bethesda, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Marriott in October 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring is done through getting you in as a consultant. After 4-6 moth you get converted to employee status.

Negotiation Details – Be honest.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Systems Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Marriott in January 2008.

Interview Details – I was called by a recruiter about an opening, scheduled an in-person interview for the following week.
Went to the site, interviewed by a few people, and did some technical skills test. I was offered a job while I was still on the road driving home.

Interview Question – What are the commands used to show device information on Linux/AIX/HPUX   Answer Question

Worked for Marriott? Contribute to the Community!