Marriott Systems Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Was a consultant before so the hiring process was just a formality.

Interview Questions

• What would you change in yourself when you become an associate from a contractor?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiations. Take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for Marriott

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Marriott in March 2013.

Interview

Technical Phone interview followed by an in person. Interviewed separately by two different managers. Question were situation based....Tell of a time when...

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Marriott (Bethesda, MD) in October 2010.

Interview

Hiring is done through getting you in as a consultant. After 4-6 moth you get converted to employee status.

Negotiation

Be honest.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Marriott in January 2008.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter about an opening, scheduled an in-person interview for the following week.
    Went to the site, interviewed by a few people, and did some technical skills test. I was offered a job while I was still on the road driving home.

Interview Questions

• What are the commands used to show device information on Linux/AIX/HPUX   Answer Question