Marriott Interview Questions in Tucson, AZ

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Front Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Marriott in October 2011.

I went through three different interviews

Interview Questions

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Marriott in August 2008.

My first contact with the company was a phone call asking for me to come in for an interview. two days after the phone call I was in the office with the front desk manager and his assitant. The both introduced themselves and broke the ice alittle bit. The generic questions had began. "Why do you want to work here? What are your strengths? How would you rate your reliability? What does team work mean to you? Give an example of a situation that you and a co-worker didn't get along? How was it resolved it resolved at all? Was there a time you disagreed with upper management?" etc..etc...

After about 40 minutes the interview was done, they took me down to HR to get a drug test paperwork. After that was established I already knew I was hired being that the company wouldn't pay for a drug test if they had no interest in me. Sure enough 3 days or so (after the drug test results) Marriott called and confirmed my employment! :)

Interview Questions
    • Name a time that you had to deal with an outraged guests.   View Answer
    • How do you see yourself growing in this company?   View Answer

Worked for Marriott? Contribute to the Community!