Marriott Interview Questions in Tucson, AZ

2.5

Pool Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Marriott (Tucson, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

Easy, little room, a scribe, a hiring manager, sat me down, asked about 15 questions, connected with them, asked questions to them, done. called back 2 weeks later and asked if I wanted to accept the job.

Interview Questions

• What was my attitude towards a problem at home while I was at work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy, accepted then I scheduled my drug test, and done.

Night Auditor, Front Desk Agent, Manager On Duty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Marriott (Tucson, AZ) in January 2012.

Interview

simple less than average interview. Met with GM and answered a few questions. Took a tour of the property. Was greeted all staff on duty and was told thanks for coming in and to wait for a follow up phone call. I got the call the same day and started a training a few days later. Current interviews are with front office manager. Expect 2-3 days a week of 8 hour shifts- perfect for students who dont mind working weekends.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Front Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Marriott (Tucson, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

I went through three different interviews

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Marriott (Tucson, AZ) in August 2008.

Interview

My first contact with the company was a phone call asking for me to come in for an interview. two days after the phone call I was in the office with the front desk manager and his assitant. The both introduced themselves and broke the ice alittle bit. The generic questions had began. "Why do you want to work here? What are your strengths? How would you rate your reliability? What does team work mean to you? Give an example of a situation that you and a co-worker didn't get along? How was it resolved it resolved at all? Was there a time you disagreed with upper management?" etc..etc... After about 40 minutes the interview was done, they took me down to HR to get a drug test paperwork. After that was established I already knew I was hired being that the company wouldn't pay for a drug test if they had no interest in me. Sure enough 3 days or so (after the drug test results) Marriott called and confirmed my employment! :)

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to deal with an outraged guests.   1 Answer
    • How do you see yourself growing in this company?   1 Answer