Marriott Vacation Club

www.marriottvacationsworldwide.com
Engaged Employer

Marriott Vacation Club At Your Service Agent Interview Questions

At Your Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marriott Vacation Club.

Interview

My roommate worked there, and after I'd been laid off from my job she told me to apply. I filled out the app online and received a call the next day. I interviewed with the Assistant Front Office manager, who asked me all the typical "why do you want to work here?" "how have you dealt with difficult customers?" questions, and the Front Office Manager happened to be in his office, so I met with him immediately after. His questions were more personality based to see if I had the temperament to work there and was offered a job on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase. The starting pay at that time was $10 an hour.

Other Interview Reviews for Marriott Vacation Club

At Your Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marriott Vacation Club (Orlando, FL) in December 2012.

Interview

This was one of the best interview processes I had (even though I didn't receive a job offer) I applied on line and about a day later i received a phone call from a Guest Service Manager he basically went over stuff on my resume, asked a couple questions and explained the job descriptions. When I met for the interview it was with the Guest Service Manager and the Front Desk Manager. The two of them were the nicest most down to earth guys I have ever interviewed with. They did not make me feel nervous or anything. The questions got me though, some were easy and others made you think. An easy question was worded to make you think.

Interview Questions

• I honestly don't remember they were easy questions but worded to make them harder to answer.   Answer Question