Marriott Vacation Club

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

At Your Service Agent Interview

Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Marriott Vacation Club in December 2012.

Interview Details – This was one of the best interview processes I had (even though I didn't receive a job offer) I applied on line and about a day later i received a phone call from a Guest Service Manager he basically went over stuff on my resume, asked a couple questions and explained the job descriptions. When I met for the interview it was with the Guest Service Manager and the Front Desk Manager. The two of them were the nicest most down to earth guys I have ever interviewed with. They did not make me feel nervous or anything. The questions got me though, some were easy and others made you think. An easy question was worded to make you think.

Interview Question – I honestly don't remember they were easy questions but worded to make them harder to answer.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Marriott Vacation Club

Worked for Marriott Vacation Club? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marriott Vacation Club At Your Service Agent interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Marriott Vacation Club employees and interview candidates.