Marrone Bio Innovations

www.marronebioinnovations.com
  www.marronebioinnovations.com

Marrone Bio Innovations Interview Questions

Assistant Research Scientist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Marrone Bio Innovations.

Phone Interview then short in-person interview. Then follow-up in-person interview.

No negotiation

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Marrone Bio Innovations in January 2012.

very short behavioral type of interview
    What's your interest?
    how would you handle multi-tasks?
    What are your lab skills?
    How would you describe yourself?
    Why do you want this position and what's your goal?

very unprofessional company that give no response for interview, the only reason you want to work for them is that you want to stick around davis area.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Marrone Bio Innovations in September 2011.

the whole process is friendly, will ask several questions about background, professions, career status. get interviewed not by the recruiter but the boss. more question followed up about the research i am working on and the result of previous research. conversation is about 1 hr.

Process Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

The process took a weekinterviewed at Marrone Bio Innovations in September 2010.

There was a phone interview where they asked about my resume and classes that I was taking. Afterwards, I had an in-person interview with 4 interviewers. They asked about my technical skills, what I wanted to do after I graduated, and work experience. They were impressed that I had previous aseptic lab experience.

Interview Questions
    The pay was a flat rate based on how far in your education you were.

Research Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Marrone Bio Innovations.

1. Phone interview
    2. 4 separate interviews which includes HR and the manager of the department. Each lasting 40 minutes
    3. a lot of situational question about time management and priorities from each interview. Went well until the Last interview was with the manager who was very awkward in the way they asked questions. Definitely caught off guard.

work culture there seemed interesting. a lot of these people are just here to work and do not really enjoy their jobs. a lot of the banter during the interview was a lot of the employees wanting to go back to school for other things or looking to obtain a higher degree in something for more pay.

tips: come very well prepared. review all laboratory work you have done in the past. Understand why something is used. practice answering situational questions regarding time management and priorities.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult question you were asked and why? What was the best question you were asked and why?   Answer Question