Mars

Relevance Date Difficulty

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Call Center Supervisor
Rockville, MD

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Mars in May 2011.

Interview Details – I found position on careerbuilder and updated my resume accordingly. It took about 48 hours from the time I posted resume to here from HR specialist. Phone interview was pretty easy in that I was asked to describe my experiences. From there I proceeded to face to face interview which was about 4 hours long with the entire product team. I had 30 minutes apiece for each manager. While the interview was long it allowed me to showcase my skills and experience.

Interview Question – What makes you different from anyone else who has a similiar background?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Do not discuss salary until you get the full parameters of the position. Once the parameters are known about the job it is much easier to negotiate benefits and salary.

Worked for Mars? Contribute to the Community!