Mars

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Hackettstown, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Mars in October 2010.

Interview Details – The first interview was a phone screen with an HR peson consisting of your basic interview question, ie leadership style, accomplishments, goals, objectives. It also consisted of a detailed discussion of Mars unique . The 2nd interview was also a phone interview but with the hiring manager. It was about 1.5 hours and went deep into functional experience, accomplishments. I was immediately told that I would be invited to come in for a formal interview. In the interim, they had asked me to execute an online personality survey.

It took about a month to schedule the in-house interview. It consisted of 2 - 2 people panel including HR, the hiring manager, and 2 peers. I would say it was relatively easy overall. The individuals spent alot of time talking about the Mars culture and making sure I was a good fit.

Interview Question – How would you manage a difficult individual who would be disappointed that they didn't get the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Increased based salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Mars

Worked for Mars? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mars Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mars employees and interview candidates.