Mars

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director
Hackettstown, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Mars in October 2010.

Interview Details – The first interview was a phone screen with an HR peson consisting of your basic interview question, ie leadership style, accomplishments, goals, objectives. It also consisted of a detailed discussion of Mars unique . The 2nd interview was also a phone interview but with the hiring manager. It was about 1.5 hours and went deep into functional experience, accomplishments. I was immediately told that I would be invited to come in for a formal interview. In the interim, they had asked me to execute an online personality survey.

It took about a month to schedule the in-house interview. It consisted of 2 - 2 people panel including HR, the hiring manager, and 2 peers. I would say it was relatively easy overall. The individuals spent alot of time talking about the Mars culture and making sure I was a good fit.

Interview Question – How would you manage a difficult individual who would be disappointed that they didn't get the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Increased based salary.

Worked for Mars? Contribute to the Community!