Mars Interview Questions & Reviews in Franklin, TN

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Franklin, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mars in April 2010.

Video Conference Call

Interview Questions

Commercial Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Franklin, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Mars in December 2009.

I was approached by a headhunter for a position with Mars Petcare. I had initial discussions with the headhunter and provided detailed information about my background and experiences. He submitted me to the HR person. I then had a phone interview with the HR person. Then I had another phone interview with the hiring manager. Finally, they flew me out to TN for an in-person panel interview. It was one of the most grueling interviews I've had ever. Three different people each hour for three hours, lunch by myself, on-site, then I had to review a case study, produce a Powerpoint response to the case study in 1/2 hour, then present to everyone I met with earlier in the day. The presentation was complete, there were a few questions and that was it. I found out the next morning that they would not be pursuing me any further.

Interview Questions
    • What criteria would you use to evaluate two vendors to determine which one to keep?   Answer Question

Worked for Mars? Contribute to the Community!