Mars

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Regional Support – Petcare NA Infrastructure Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Mars in November 2014.

Recruiting and interview process was very clean and to the point. I applied online, about 2 weeks later I received an email requesting a time for a phone interview. Standard behavior questions and some background about the company was the extent of the phone screen. Three days later I was scheduled for an onsite interview with the hiring manager, HR and two business managers. Total interview time was 2 hours. Core values are a big thing with this company and with a little bit of preparation, being prepared for the face to face interview was not as bad as it could have been.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work at Mars? There were multiple questions like "Give us an example of a time when one of your employees failed to meet the standards and what did you do?"   Answer Question
    Negotiation was non-existent however my salary requirements were asked during the phone interview and I was told that my expectations were well within the range. Salary was very competitive in addition to the complete benefits package offered.

Financial Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mars in April 2010.

Video Conference Call

Commercial Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Mars in December 2009.

I was approached by a headhunter for a position with Mars Petcare. I had initial discussions with the headhunter and provided detailed information about my background and experiences. He submitted me to the HR person. I then had a phone interview with the HR person. Then I had another phone interview with the hiring manager. Finally, they flew me out to TN for an in-person panel interview. It was one of the most grueling interviews I've had ever. Three different people each hour for three hours, lunch by myself, on-site, then I had to review a case study, produce a Powerpoint response to the case study in 1/2 hour, then present to everyone I met with earlier in the day. The presentation was complete, there were a few questions and that was it. I found out the next morning that they would not be pursuing me any further.

Interview Questions
    • What criteria would you use to evaluate two vendors to determine which one to keep?   Answer Question