Mars Hill College

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Professor Interview

Assistant Professor

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Mars Hill College.

Interview Details – typical assistant professor process

Negotiation Details – not flexible

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Anonymous Interview

Mars Hill, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Mars Hill College in March 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process that I experienced was different from what they usually use. I had been in contact with the lady that was over Conferences about the job but had decided against it since it was seasonal. She emailed me at the last minute and told me that someone had quit at the last minute and if I was interested to let her know. I did, we set up a time, I took my resume in, and she sent me over to sign the papers for my background check. I loved working with her but she was fired a few days after my job ended, so she is no longer with the school.

Interview Question – I filled out an application which contained typical questions, like why should you get the job etc. There wasn't anything unexpected or difficult about the application.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. There was a set pay for the months that I worked and I either accepted it or didn't get the job. I thought taking the job would help me get on full-time but it hasn't.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mars Hill College? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mars Hill College interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mars Hill College employees and interview candidates.