Mars

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Hackettstown, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at Mars in February 2011.

Interview Details – I met the company through on-campus recruiting and interviewed on-campus as well. They're all such nice people that the initial meetings were great. The interview, however, is pretty tough. Be on top of case questions and prepare for just about anything. In the end a lot of this process is about fit.

Interview Question – An ad was shown and I was asked to analyze it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Verden (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Mars.

Interview Details – One phone interview -

Interview Question – Examples of where have held responsibility - What do you expect the working environment at Mars will be like? - Why are you considering a career in the Petcare business? - One brief technical question regarding the area I was to work within - What kind of research roles have you held in the past?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negociated on the duration (11 instead of 12 weeks) - Was able to get additional holiday time - Mars immediately offered to find help with accommodation etc.

Worked for Mars? Contribute to the Community!