Mars Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2014
Updated Oct 18, 2014

3.3

Finance Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Mars.

Easy and fast! Had phone interview, then in person 2 days later. Job offered 3 hours after interview. Also, got candy on my way out. Very easy interview. I was expecting harder questions. They follow a per written form.

Benefits Systems Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hackettstown, NJ

I was contacted via e-mail and had a phone interview set up. The day of the interview, I waited over an hour for the recruiters call. When I called to check if the interview was postponed, I was transferred to different voice mails and never received a phone call back. Very unprofessional.

Project Manager Interview

3-ties interview process, starting with a recruiter, then a three person team from the same division that you'll be working in, then HR/Senior Corporate management. All three interviews were pretty lengthy, followed by a background check. I didn't hear back from the company for a month, that's how long it took them to run a check and verify my credentials. The interviewers were pleasant, friendly, the entire process was non-stressful. No loaded or trick questions as far as I remember.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you wan to to work for a company that you know nothing about?   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Mars.

Process was fairly easy and interview was relaxed

Interview Questions
    no negotiating, I accepted their salary offer

Account Manager Interview

Behavioral based interview

Interviewed for A Contract Recruiter Position Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Mars.

This has to be the most pompass, arrogant company I have ever interviewed with!

Interview Questions
    • Wanted to know if I knew their 5 core values, but have nothing about it online as they are a privately held company.   View Answer

I knew they would not be a good fit

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Mars in January 2014.

I approached them at the career fair at my school, they were very nice and they offered me an interview on the spot for the next day. They definitely wanted to know if I had done my research and what about Mars had made me want to interview for them. After walking through my experience and why I wanted to work there it was a typical STAR method interview. They wrote a lot down, but their faces gave nothing away and after I asked my questions of them, they sent me on my way. Four days later, I got an email with an offer letter!

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you solved a problem for your employer, what was it, and how did you go about it?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation, in the application you specified what you expected to make. The salary was already given in the offer letter.

Sales Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Mars in January 2014.

I applied through my campus Career Services website. I just had to submit my resume. Then, I was invited for an on campus interview. The interview was myself and two representatives of the company. The interview lasted for about half an hour and I received an email the next day with their decision.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were situational based and they asked about my interest in the news/media.   Answer Question

SAP Functional Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hackettstown, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Mars in December 2013.

the hiring process is very well co-ordinated. at the end of the interview i was given a box of chocolate which meant a lot to me

Interview Questions
    very straight forward. no nonsense

Food Safety Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, MS

I applied online – interviewed at Mars in October 2013.

I had an phone interview and 1 week later I interview with three people. It's been six months and I still haven't heard back from them. I tried to contact them through email and phone and I still haven't gotten a response.