Marsh Business Analyst Interview Questions

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (London, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview Questions

• What will you do in a situation when facing non believers user in order to convince them ?   Answer Question

Workplace unexpected

Other Interview Reviews for Marsh

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marsh in February 2010.

Interview

The process went smoothly, with the initial screening taking the most time. Once the screening was complete, everything else went quite quickly, with an offer being made within two weeks of the interview. Employees were professional and pleasant. Interview was very thorough, with them ensuring that I understood all phases of the position and expectations. This made me feel comfortable that I was interviewing at the right place.

Interview Questions

• Discuss prior experiences with analyzing and implementing initiatives such as these.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary...Do your homework about the salary ranges prior to negotiating.