Marsh

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Representative
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Marsh in February 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process consisted of an initial phone screening, then another screening, then I can in for the interview. The interview was with 3 managing directors from the department I was trying to get in with. They all could not have been nicer. Very conversational, asked simple questions like how would you feel having to do this and are you able to balance lots of different tasks at the same time.

Interview Question – In what conditions do you work your best?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable

Client Representative
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Marsh in October 2011.

Interview Details – I got a phone interveiw first. Basically introduce myself, what my job responsibilities are, salary expectations, those normal easy questions. The HR is very nice, and the phone interview lasted for around 7-8 minutes. Immediately after phone intervew, she sent me an email for an on site. On the day of interview, the HR had me to sit down with two client executive/managers separately. She said they would be my managers in the future if i were offered the job. The female manager is british i think and very nice talking. And male manager is hard to deal with. He sounds like he expects a lot from his surbodinates. He kinda of boasts about him doing great presentations in front of clients like attorney firms, and getting the deal done. I think I was nervous when talking to him, cuz i can feel that he doesn't think i'm a good fit for the position since very begining when he said hello to me. ( I'm Asian.)

The interview lasts for an hour. No difficult questions. Basically talk about what I am doing at work now, how i prioritize things, and how to keep good relations with clients.

At the end i walked out, I know i can't get this offer...Cuz i'm not a aggressive person, not good at presentation those stuff.

Interview Question – no particular difficult questions, i dont remember   Answer Question

Client Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Marsh in April 2008.

Interview Details – Employee referral makes the process easier. Panel interview, one technical person, one representative from HR and often the boss for the specific team/role you are interviewing for. Behavioural questions including "describe a situation where there was conflict and how you handled that conflict?" Technical questions such as "describe what time of coverages / insurance products you have worked with"

Interview Question – describe a situation where there was conflict and how you handled that conflict?   View Answers (2)

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marsh

Worked for Marsh? Contribute to the Community!

Marsh – Why Work for Us?

Marsh is a world leader in delivering risk and insurance services and solutions to its clients. From its founding in 1871 to the present day, Marsh has provided thought leadership and innovation for clients and the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marsh Client Representative interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Marsh employees and interview candidates.