Marsh

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Specialist I Interview

Customer Service Specialist I
Urbandale, IA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Marsh.

Interview Details – Applied and had an employee referral. I was contacted the next day to set up an in-person HR screening interview. HR representative was very friendly and asked me to explain my resume and describe my understanding of the position/company. Very easy. I was then asked to come in for a 2nd interview a week later with 2 supervisors. Interview was very informal and relaxed. Was asked questions like "Tell me about a time when..." or "How do you like to be supervised." I was contacted 3 weeks later with an offer. Everyone who I worked with was pleasnat and made me feel relaxed.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a negative performance review?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer seemed firm.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marsh

Worked for Marsh? Contribute to the Community!