Marsh

Very Easy Interview

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer
Washington, DC

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Marsh in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was placed on assignment at Marsh through a local temp agency. Waited a year, as supervisor made the case to develop a permanent position for me. When the time came, Marsh made an offer and its sister company Mercer also offered me a position in another office. This was nice as I had them both trying to outbid the other. The interview process was very straightforward only because I had worked with both companies (Mercer more sporadically, by way of Marsh) for over a year and had thus proven my worth.

Interview Question – The position was created for me and all of my interviewers seemed to consider me an expert, thus there were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – When the time came, Marsh made an offer and its sister company Mercer also offered me a position in another office. This was nice as I had them both trying to outbid the other. And both offers went up a couple times before I accepted Marsh's.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marsh

Worked for Marsh? Contribute to the Community!