Marsh Graphic Designer Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Marsh in March 2010.

I was placed on assignment at Marsh through a local temp agency. Waited a year, as supervisor made the case to develop a permanent position for me. When the time came, Marsh made an offer and its sister company Mercer also offered me a position in another office. This was nice as I had them both trying to outbid the other. The interview process was very straightforward only because I had worked with both companies (Mercer more sporadically, by way of Marsh) for over a year and had thus proven my worth.

Interview Questions
  • The position was created for me and all of my interviewers seemed to consider me an expert, thus there were no difficult questions.   Answer Question
When the time came, Marsh made an offer and its sister company Mercer also offered me a position in another office. This was nice as I had them both trying to outbid the other. And both offers went up a couple times before I accepted Marsh's.

Worked for Marsh? Contribute to the Community!