Marsh Risk Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Marsh in January 2008.

Interview

Did resume drop through university. First interview on campus with one older employee and one 2 year employee from same school. Second interview was at the company office. Interviewed with 2 departments and was asked which I would prefer. It is definitely a benefit to know which you would prefer and be able to articulate why. I told them specifically that I desired a formal training program. I was told there was a formal Risk Analyst program. NOT TRUE. The program exists primarily in name and you are asked to go through some online presentations and keep a journal of work over the first year of work. Total waste of time and disappointment.

Interview Questions

• What department are you most interested in and why (Casualty or Property)?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. Little to no room for negotiations.