Marsh

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Risk Analyst Interview

Risk Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Marsh in January 2008.

Interview Details – Did resume drop through university. First interview on campus with one older employee and one 2 year employee from same school. Second interview was at the company office. Interviewed with 2 departments and was asked which I would prefer. It is definitely a benefit to know which you would prefer and be able to articulate why. I told them specifically that I desired a formal training program. I was told there was a formal Risk Analyst program. NOT TRUE. The program exists primarily in name and you are asked to go through some online presentations and keep a journal of work over the first year of work. Total waste of time and disappointment.

Interview Question – What department are you most interested in and why (Casualty or Property)?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate. Little to no room for negotiations.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Marsh

Worked for Marsh? Contribute to the Community!

Marsh – Why Work for Us?

Marsh is a world leader in delivering risk and insurance services and solutions to its clients. From its founding in 1871 to the present day, Marsh has provided thought leadership and innovation for clients and the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marsh Risk Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Marsh employees and interview candidates.