Marsh

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Risk Management Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Marsh.

On campus interview. Very generic and scripted questions. One interviewer who I felt did not want to be there. It was not an enjoyable interview. There is not much research that can be done to help you prepare for the interview. Just a broad understanding of the insurance brokerage market. It would help to be to date on current clients and business processes that they use. Ask a lot of questions to better help your position in the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time in which you had to tell some (social, not work related) something difficult. Please relate this to your position of interest.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Marsh in March 2013.

Submitted application through school's on campus interview site, had an on campus interview, and then moved on to office site interview in San Francisco. After brief orientation had 4 rounds of interviewing with different risk/insurance managers in different practices. Each interview was behavioral only. There were a couple alumni from my university present, but bringing up our shared connection wasn't very helpful as it sometimes is.

Interview Questions
    • What do you to become more confident before situations like interviews?   View Answer