Marsh Supermarkets

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier Interview

Cashier

Interviewed at Marsh Supermarkets

Interview Details – 1 interview, they may call you back, but usually you are offered a job right then. You most likely have the job if you receive an interview unless you make key interview errors like " i hate people ".
you work a 90 day period for review, normally part-time job

Interview Question – they are pretty basic   Answer Question

Meat Cutter Interview

Meat Cutter
Lafayette, IN

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Marsh Supermarkets in June 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for the job directly through the hiring store. I was contacted by phone less than one week later. I was asked when I would be available for an interview. I was interviewed by the Store Manager, Dept. Manager, and the Meat Specialist. They asked a number of questions in regards to my training and experience. I was contacted by phone a few days later, at which time they offered me a job. I was asked to come back in a few days later to discuss compensation and to fill out some paperwork.

Interview Question – I was asked if would be willing to work every Sunday, which is typically listed as unavailable due to religious reasons.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Pharmacy Technician
Indianapolis, IN

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Marsh Supermarkets in March 2011.

Interview Details – Background check, quick interview to ask why you are applying for the position, asked about availability and how long of an employment I was interested in

Interview Question – availability since it changes. There really were no difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Cake Decorator Interview

Cake Decorator
Indianapolis, IN

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Marsh Supermarkets in January 2012.

Interview Details – Typical interview; pleased with the fact that employer was willing to give me an opportunity based on limited retail experience in the field.

Interview Question – none--pleasant interview   View Answer

Baker Interview

Baker
Bloomington, IN

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Marsh Supermarkets in March 2012.

Interview Details – I walked into the store, gave them my resume and asked if I could interview for any available jobs. I mentioned I was specifically interested in the bakery. The manager said he would submit my resume to the other manager, and then they called me for an interview about a day later. I went in for the interview, talked to the store manager and the store director for about five minutes about why I wanted to work there, and then they hired me on the spot!

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Marsh?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They asked what my minimum hourly rate was and I said 8.00 an hour, then they told me the starting rate for someone in the bakery and deli is 8.15 an hour, so I was satisfied.

Very Easy Interview

Grocery Interview

Grocery

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Marsh Supermarkets in February 2009.

Interview Details – Showed up, filled out an app, and was interviewed on the spot

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Low pay

Very Easy Interview

Pharmacist Interview

Pharmacist

The process took a day - interviewed at Marsh Supermarkets in November 2009.

Interview Details – Good experience, but didn't get an offer. Not really hiring in the area in which I wanted to work.

Interview Question – What can you bring to the table?   Answer Question

Worked for Marsh Supermarkets? Contribute to the Community!