1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies in November 2009.

Interview process was relatively straight forward. First was a screening/very preliminary phone interview with HR that acted more like a buffer to make sure you were at a minimum competent enough to answer a phone professionally and set up in-person interviews. Then, once I set up the in-person interviews I met with 3 senior members of the team and was on my way. I was then brought back 2-3 weeks later and interviewed with 2 young members to ensure there was a good personality fit. The interview was more about experience and how would handle the everyday grind of office work that often resulted in adding to sales/business retention presentations/demonstrations.

Interview Questions
I was offered a higher salary than my current and was coming in with no relevant experience. I had no bargaining chips.

Worked for Marsh & McLennan Companies? Contribute to the Community!