Marsh & McLennan Companies Executive Assistant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies in June 2010.

Phone interview - in person interview with 4 people first time 5 people second........they called for my references, then called one.........took the position from their website, and then nothing.......called 3 weeks later and was told they hadn't moved on the position yet. Very disappointed, really wanted the job. It's now been 2 months.......think I should let go of hoping they call!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marsh & McLennan Companies

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies in September 2009.

I interviewed with the HR Manager for this specific department and she felt I was a great fit for this position. So within two days I interview with the Managing Director. I was not what he needed because of my lack of international travel experience.

Interview Questions
    • What was your reason for leaving your last position?   Answer Question
    • How can you be an asset to this firm and who can we be an asset to your career growth in the future?   Answer Question

Worked for Marsh & McLennan Companies? Contribute to the Community!