Marsh & McLennan Companies

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Insurance Broker Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies in January 2012.

Interview Details – The first interview was very generally, practically a meet and greet. The second interview was more of meeting with the related team members (including the department head) the see how I would mesh with the related department and business related matters. It was stated that a call would be coming within a two weeks. Depending on each department and the complexity of the work involved, I would imagine that the interview process will vary.

Interview Question – Are you comfortable providing presentations to an audience both being prepared and on the spot?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Insurance Broker Interview

Insurance Broker

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

Interview Details – A former colleague let me know they were looking for someone to run a specific department. I had the qualifications. I met with the direct report manager and the dotted-line manager at the same time. We understood one another and I had an offer shortly after the one and only interview.

Interview Question – There was nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight-forward. I asked for 4 weeks of vacation when the usual was 2 and I got it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Marsh & McLennan Companies

Worked for Marsh & McLennan Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Marsh & McLennan Companies – Why Work for Us?

Marsh and McLennan Companies is the premier global professional services firm, providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital. Through our market leading brands: Marsh, Oliver Wyman… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marsh & McLennan Companies Insurance Broker interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Marsh & McLennan Companies employees and interview candidates.