Marsh & McLennan Companies Insurance Broker Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies in January 2012.

The first interview was very generally, practically a meet and greet. The second interview was more of meeting with the related team members (including the department head) the see how I would mesh with the related department and business related matters. It was stated that a call would be coming within a two weeks. Depending on each department and the complexity of the work involved, I would imagine that the interview process will vary.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable providing presentations to an audience both being prepared and on the spot?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Marsh & McLennan Companies

Insurance Broker Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

A former colleague let me know they were looking for someone to run a specific department. I had the qualifications. I met with the direct report manager and the dotted-line manager at the same time. We understood one another and I had an offer shortly after the one and only interview.

Interview Questions
    Straight-forward. I asked for 4 weeks of vacation when the usual was 2 and I got it.

Insurance Broker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellington (New Zealand)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellington (New Zealand)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies in October 2010.

2 interviews, one phone, one face to face with HR manager over the telephone. All done quite casually as I was recruited by people I know for that particular role.

negotiated my salary based on the fact I had more experience and required less training