Marsh & McLennan Companies

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hoboken, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies in September 2013.

Interview Details – It's pretty easy. They ask my schedule for the fall semester? A few questions about what you have done in your past jobs? Excel skill. etc..

Very Easy Interview

Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies in February 2012.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of being read the job description and going through a check list of job requirements. The interviewed mentally seemed elsewhere. 3 days after the contact date they had given, I heard back saying I had the job. They were offended I had begun looking elsewhere.

Interview Question – There were none.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies in February 2011.

Interview Details – I had a 1:1 interview with Marsh. The entire interview was behavioral, not even one question about my resume. The toughest question for me was "Name a time where you were on the opposite side of an issue and had to convince everyone to your side." I have yet to hear back from them, but that is because they had to "reorganize" something in HR and will let me know in a few weeks. A tough interview, but only 30 minutes long.

Interview Question – Name a time when you were on the opposite side of an issue from everyone else and had to convince them to your side.   View Answer

Worked for Marsh & McLennan Companies? Contribute to the Community!