Marsh & McLennan Companies Intern Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hoboken, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies in September 2013.

It's pretty easy. They ask my schedule for the fall semester? A few questions about what you have done in your past jobs? Excel skill. etc..

Other Interview Reviews for Marsh & McLennan Companies

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies in February 2012.

The interview consisted of being read the job description and going through a check list of job requirements. The interviewed mentally seemed elsewhere. 3 days after the contact date they had given, I heard back saying I had the job. They were offended I had begun looking elsewhere.

Interview Questions

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies in February 2011.

I had a 1:1 interview with Marsh. The entire interview was behavioral, not even one question about my resume. The toughest question for me was "Name a time where you were on the opposite side of an issue and had to convince everyone to your side." I have yet to hear back from them, but that is because they had to "reorganize" something in HR and will let me know in a few weeks. A tough interview, but only 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you were on the opposite side of an issue from everyone else and had to convince them to your side.   View Answer

Worked for Marsh & McLennan Companies? Contribute to the Community!