Marsh & McLennan Companies

2.7

Commercial Lines Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I was contacted by a recruiter from Marsh regarding an Account Manager position that was opening up after the first of the year. I was told that to qualify for an interview I would be taking two Wonderlic tests, an insurance test and an excel test.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to review each of their requirements and answer how I qualified. This was done by email.   Answer Question

Policy Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

Interviewed with three people who seemed to be very satisfied with my technical skills. They wanted to know the depth and breadth of my knowledge of Property Casualty insurance, including Commercial Lines, Finpro Lines. It was not as rigorous as the process for most interviews as they were looking for specific skill sets.

I was given a raise above my most recent salary, and I was asked to present my last pay stub from that job to verify that I wan't fibbing. I was laid off as my previous employer imploded and I thought that this would be a good fit so I wasn't that demanding on salary.

Graduate Scheme Interview

Pareto assessment day - terrible

Client Executive Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

Several interviews

none

CLAIMS ADVISOR Interview

I was hired to a permanent position through an employment agency. There was no interview.

Manager Interview

Applied through search firm who provide salary and benefits... never got to interview stage

Interview Questions
    • Why did you leave Marsh (I was rif'ed previously... I was told not for performance reasons)   Answer Question

Summer TRAC Interview

Invited at career fair. I felt pretty good about the first round interview but wan't able to get into onsite.

Interview Questions
    • What if you have a really demanding person on your team?   Answer Question

Producer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

Very informal interview which puts you at ease, but be careful as it's still an interview! They schedule multiple interviews, the process takes months. You'll meet with at least 3-4 people if they decide you pass the "test'.

Interview Questions
    • They ask a lot of questions about everything, and expect a lot of questions in return.   Answer Question

Participant Service Representative Interview

I was hired through a temp agency. I met with two interviewers for about 15 minutes and was asked some standard questions about my goals and worth ethic. I was called the same day for a job offer.

Benefit Administrator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

Standard questions, not really though provoking. Why are you leaving your current position? What do you like in a manager? What are your strengths and weaknesses?

There wasn't one