Marsh & McLennan Companies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies in March 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online, then was contacted by an HR representative the next week. I was interviewed by the VP in the division I would be working in.

Interview Question – Examples on leadership, Past successful projects, Track Record.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Marsh & McLennan Companies

Worked for Marsh & McLennan Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Marsh & McLennan Companies – Why Work for Us?

Marsh and McLennan Companies is the premier global professional services firm, providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital. Through our market leading brands: Marsh, Oliver Wyman… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marsh & McLennan Companies Marketing Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Marsh & McLennan Companies employees and interview candidates.