Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Marsh & McLennan Companies
- Insurance Broker (4)
- Risk Analyst (3)
- Intern (3)
- Associate (2)
- Client Advisor (2)
- Policy Analyst (2)
- Insurance Assistant (2)
- Client Executive (2)
- Executive Assistant (2)
- Tax (2)
- Summer TRAC (2)
- Summer Trac Program (2)
- Health & Benefits Senior Analyst (1)
- Summer TRAC Associate (1)
- TRAC Associate (1)
- Insurance Specialist - Metro Casualty Advisory (1)
- Operations Analyst/Certificate Specialist (1)
- Associate Risk Consultant (1)
- Graduate Scheme (1)
- Senior Word Processor (1)
- Graduate Programmer (1)
- Senior Client Representative (1)
- Certificate Specialist (1)
- Advisory Specialist (1)
- Global Access Management Analyst (1)
- CLAIMS ADVISOR (1)
- Senior Client Advisor (1)
- SummerProgram (1)
- TRAC Program Associate (1)
- Commercial Lines Account Executive (1)
Risk Analyst Interview
The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.
In total the interview process took about 45 days.
- On Campus interview that I could not make and was therefor offered a phone interview. Fairly straightforward and simple, situation questions based on your resume (team work, deal with conflict, etc). Went through a round of 4 1:1 interviews. The interview atmosphere was relaxed and conversational (tell me about yourself, what do you do in your spare time, etc). 1 Answer
Little leverage, fairly firm with their offer.
Other Interview Reviews for Marsh & McLennan Companies
Risk Analyst InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.
applied online through university website, got an email within a week fro online interview. the online interview was very generic. The inoine interview is kind of awkward but it is easy
- tell me about yourself Answer Question
Risk Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies in March 2010.
Very organized, but it took a while for them to get back to me. In the final interview, I spoke with the US Director of Risk Consulting. He was very attentive on the phone, and we spoke for about an hour. He seemed genuinely concerned about what I was looking for.