Marshall and Stevens

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marshall and Stevens

Valuation Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Marshall and Stevens in May 2010.

Referred by my professor, had 5 interviews - basically one on one with the entire valuation team. People are extremely nice so it wasn't stressful like superday of banks. Very basic questions, but very technical since they were looking for people who can do the job. One of the employees also asked me to recommend a stock, and trading methods.

Interview Questions
    • What are the three valuation methods.   Answer Question
    • What is enterprise value, how is it different from equity value and total invested capital.   Answer Question
    didn't negotiate

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Marshall and Stevens in August 2010.

The interview was easy and fun and not at all difficult and the people were great and supportive and understanding and not at all hard on me with the questions they asked. They basically wanted to make sure I new what I was ding and that I would represent the company properly

Analyst Real Estate Interview

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Marshall and Stevens in January 2009.

Contacted by senior executive to discuss resume. Discussed background and career progression.
    During in office interview met with director and senior manager. Personality interview portion as well as skills test. Examples included how many ways to determine capitalization rates etc.

Interview Questions
    • How many ways can you determine cap rates?   View Answer

Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Marshall and Stevens in August 2008.

Interviewed with the company in a group setting. Was very informal and a friendly discussion regarding my the position.