Marshall and Stevens

Relevance Date Difficulty

Valuation Analyst Intern Interview

Valuation Analyst Intern
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Marshall and Stevens in May 2010.

Interview Details – Referred by my professor, had 5 interviews - basically one on one with the entire valuation team. People are extremely nice so it wasn't stressful like superday of banks. Very basic questions, but very technical since they were looking for people who can do the job. One of the employees also asked me to recommend a stock, and trading methods.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – didn't negotiate

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Marshall and Stevens in August 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was easy and fun and not at all difficult and the people were great and supportive and understanding and not at all hard on me with the questions they asked. They basically wanted to make sure I new what I was ding and that I would represent the company properly

Interview Question – What fruit would you be if you had a choice   Answer Question

Analyst Real Estate Interview

Analyst Real Estate

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Marshall and Stevens in January 2009.

Interview Details – Contacted by senior executive to discuss resume. Discussed background and career progression.
During in office interview met with director and senior manager. Personality interview portion as well as skills test. Examples included how many ways to determine capitalization rates etc.

Interview Question – How many ways can you determine cap rates?   View Answer

Associate Interview

Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Marshall and Stevens in August 2008.

Interview Details – Interviewed with the company in a group setting. Was very informal and a friendly discussion regarding my the position.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in valuation?   Answer Question

Worked for Marshall and Stevens? Contribute to the Community!