Marshalls

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Marshalls.

Interview Details – Went through 4 interviews - all of which were the most intermediete interviews I have ever been on. They all asked basic questions; "How do you organize your day" , "How do you hold others accountable" , "Define 'Culture'" ... I walked out of all 4 interviews knowing I aced them because I didn't even have to think about my answers! I think McDonalds would have challenged me more!

My perception of the staff was positive, I felt like they were good people... but I also felt like my background with other retailers had put me decades ahead of them. I feel like Marshall's is stuck in the 1990s, lack of technology, poor Customer Service training, etc. Very workload based.

Interview Question – None were difficult - like I said, McDonalds would have challenged me more!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, I negotiated.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager
Syracuse, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Marshalls in March 2010.

Interview Details – Standard interview with District Manager

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I asked if they could do any better and they came back with more $$$

Worked for Marshalls? Contribute to the Community!