Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Marshalls
- Sales Associate (57)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (40)
- Assistant Manager (11)
- Cashier (10)
- Merchandise Associate (8)
- Sales Floor Associate (7)
- Retail Sales Associate (5)
- Assistant Store Manager (3)
- Store Associate (3)
- Store Manager (3)
- Merchandising Associate (3)
- Customer Experience Coordinator (3)
- Markdown Associate (2)
- Operations Manager (2)
- Merchandise Coordinator (2)
- Merchandiser (2)
- Shoes Associate (2)
- Warehouse Supervisor?mod (1)
- D/C Supervisor (1)
- Store Associate/Cashier (1)
- Rapid Pack (1)
- Backroom Associate (1)
- Manager Support (1)
- Area Manager (1)
- Janitor (1)
- Operation Manager (1)
- Anything (1)
- Seasonal Associate (1)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (1)
- Sale Associate (1)
Assistant Store Manager Interview
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Marshalls (Tampa, FL) in January 2015.
The interview was very real. I gave an overall summary of what my vision is for myself and the company I work for. The interviewer told me what the company stands for and what they desire in a potential employee.
- What I thought the most important part of being successful in retail is 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Marshalls
Assistant Store Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Marshalls.
Went through 4 interviews - all of which were the most intermediete interviews I have ever been on. They all asked basic questions; "How do you organize your day" , "How do you hold others accountable" , "Define 'Culture'" ... I walked out of all 4 interviews knowing I aced them because I didn't even have to think about my answers! I think McDonalds would have challenged me more! My perception of the staff was positive, I felt like they were good people... but I also felt like my background with other retailers had put me decades ahead of them. I feel like Marshall's is stuck in the 1990s, lack of technology, poor Customer Service training, etc. Very workload based.
- None were difficult - like I said, McDonalds would have challenged me more! Answer Question
Yes, I negotiated.
Assistant Store Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marshalls (Syracuse, NY) in March 2010.
Standard interview with District Manager
- What is your greatest weakness 1 Answer
I asked if they could do any better and they came back with more $$$