Marshalls Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

1.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Marshalls.

Went through 4 interviews - all of which were the most intermediete interviews I have ever been on. They all asked basic questions; "How do you organize your day" , "How do you hold others accountable" , "Define 'Culture'" ... I walked out of all 4 interviews knowing I aced them because I didn't even have to think about my answers! I think McDonalds would have challenged me more!

My perception of the staff was positive, I felt like they were good people... but I also felt like my background with other retailers had put me decades ahead of them. I feel like Marshall's is stuck in the 1990s, lack of technology, poor Customer Service training, etc. Very workload based.

Interview Questions
  • None were difficult - like I said, McDonalds would have challenged me more!   Answer Question
Yes, I negotiated.

Other Interview Reviews for Marshalls

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Marshalls in March 2010.

Standard interview with District Manager

Interview Questions
    I asked if they could do any better and they came back with more $$$