Marshalls Customer Experience Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Marshalls (New Orleans, LA) in September 2012.

Interview

Two interviews. One with the assistant manager and then one with the store manager. Interview process did not take long. Interview was very easy. They asked basic questions and the store manager spent most of the time talking. They also will conduct a store tour and let you speak with other employees to get a feel for the job. I was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marshalls

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Marshalls (Braintree, MA) in November 2010.

Interview

I applied for a supervisor position, was called the next day and went in for an interview almost immediately. Typical questions, can you handle running the front, lots of employees, criticism from managers and customers.

Negotiation

No negotioations. I had manager experience so I came in at a higher pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Marshalls (Miami, FL) in March 2009.

Interview

Hiring usually happens before the holidays. Store Management does an on the spot interview and decides to hire you on the spot. Interviews are casual and are not very difficult. They usually ask you about your work history, and your experience with customers. For new hires, they prefer people with no prior retail experience. Why? So you can learn the Marshalls way first.