Marshalls

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Experience Coordinator Interview

Customer Experience Coordinator
Braintree, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Marshalls in November 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for a supervisor position, was called the next day and went in for an interview almost immediately. Typical questions, can you handle running the front, lots of employees, criticism from managers and customers.

Negotiation Details – No negotioations. I had manager experience so I came in at a higher pay

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Experience Coordinator Interview

Customer Experience Coordinator
Miami, FL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Marshalls in March 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring usually happens before the holidays. Store Management does an on the spot interview and decides to hire you on the spot. Interviews are casual and are not very difficult. They usually ask you about your work history, and your experience with customers. For new hires, they prefer people with no prior retail experience. Why? So you can learn the Marshalls way first.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Marshalls

Worked for Marshalls? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marshalls Customer Experience Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Marshalls employees and interview candidates.