Marshalls Customer Experience Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Experience Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Braintree, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Marshalls in November 2010.

I applied for a supervisor position, was called the next day and went in for an interview almost immediately. Typical questions, can you handle running the front, lots of employees, criticism from managers and customers.

No negotioations. I had manager experience so I came in at a higher pay

Other Interview Reviews for Marshalls

Customer Experience Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Marshalls in March 2009.

Hiring usually happens before the holidays. Store Management does an on the spot interview and decides to hire you on the spot. Interviews are casual and are not very difficult. They usually ask you about your work history, and your experience with customers. For new hires, they prefer people with no prior retail experience. Why? So you can learn the Marshalls way first.

Worked for Marshalls? Contribute to the Community!