Marshalls Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

1.9

Anything Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oregon City, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Marshalls (Oregon City, OR) in April 2015.

Interview

It was short and sweet. They had to change some questions since I'm still in high school with no past employers. It felt intense, but the questions weren't hard. I blew them away with my answer to "what do you know about the company", so you might wanna memorize that, it could help you get interview #2!

Interview Questions

• 1.) Do you have previous employers?

2.) What does working on a team mean to you?

3.) What is customer service?

4.) What do you know about our company?

5.) What school do you go to?

1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Marshalls (Fontana, CA).

Interview

It was very simple, I applied on snagajob (which is the number one spot to apply for jobs in my opinion) got called a week later for the interview and then got a call back 3 days later asking if I can attend an orientation.

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bolingbrook, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Marshalls (Bolingbrook, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

I was called for an interview at Marshalls Bolingbrook, IL, I came in 30 mins early of my scheduled time. just 15 mins before 2 pm I looked for the Store mngr. I was asked about my previous job experience mostly about customer service experience and retail job. The job they have available is customer service , Part time 10-20 hrs/ week.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is a team player?
      2. Name a situation where you had a upset customer and how did you handle it?

1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Marshalls (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

applied on thursday and got a call 2days later on mon for interview On the very day they called. Had the interview got a call back next morning for second interview To be held on wensday. Got a call another call Monday evening to go into orientation wensday at 10 am with 2 forms of id. Im guessing im hired. I dont know about their drug testing

Interview Questions

• 1st interview;
      What is customer care to you?
      What is it to be part of a team?
      Tell them about times ypu assisted a customer and got a survey feed back from it.
      Tell them about a time you jad to adapt to a change in your previous work place?
      2interview;
      What do you know about Marshalls?
      Hows your availability?
      They explain to yo u their schedule how it varries alot and want to make sute your ok with that and still willing to pursue employment opportunities.

Answer Question

Store Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Marshalls (North Lauderdale, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Went in on a wenesday to get a job application filled it out and gave it to the manager on duty i called back the next morning to follow up on the application and she asked for my name she asked about my availability for the weekends and if it would be a problem for me to work every weekend and i said no and she scheduled an interview for Saturday

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Marshalls in February 2015.

Interview

Fairly easy interview but when I went in to interview they did not even know who was supposed to interview me. I waited for around 10 minutes until I was finally called back for a interview which took 5 minutes and then told I would hear back. They called me a few days later and when I called back no one knew who called me.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Marshalls.

Interview

name a time you faced a major obstacle
    tell me about your self
    what your weakness
    whats your strengths
    how can you help better this company
    who are you inside
    how was your day
    it was easy trust great fashion nice interview i was laughing with her

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Said that my flexibility was great and would call back later in the week, never heard from the manager again. Very odd since I thought I'd at least get an interview

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Marshalls.

Interview

It was easy basic interview questions. It was 2 interviews both 1 on 1 before they hire. It took like 2 weeks to get a phone call after i applied and then like another 2 weeks with the interviews. It kinda was a long process.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Meadow, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Marshalls (East Meadow, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

It was not bad more like discussion very friendly people relax dont be nervous always make eye contact smile always be friendly and just show your not so uptight person youll get the job

Interview Questions

• Why would u like to work here   1 Answer