Marshalls

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager
Skokie, IL

I applied in-person and interviewed at Marshalls.

Interview Details – DM lost my application and resume

Interview Question – None..basic questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager
Totowa, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Marshalls in March 2009.

Interview Details – I applied on line. Received a pre interview by phone. Then an interview by a store manager and then a final interview by the District Manager. Straight forward questions mainly about you and seeing what type of merchandising background you have.

Interview Question – None, only about your background and merchandising ability. Make sure you discuss merchandising and customer service and are pleasant. .   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is room for negotiation and they put your offer in writing and send it in mail to your home.

Very Easy Interview

Operation Manager Interview

Operation Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Marshalls in July 2009.

Interview Details – Initial contact was made with the District Secretary.the Disrict Secretary forwarded my information to the District Mananger.There was an in person interview with the D.M., which was followed by an in store interview with the General Manager.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Looking for more money

Worked for Marshalls? Contribute to the Community!