Marshalls Operations Manager Interview Questions

2.0

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Marshalls (Skokie, IL).

Interview

DM lost my application and resume

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Other Interview Reviews for Marshalls

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Totowa, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Marshalls (Totowa, NJ) in March 2009.

Interview

I applied on line. Received a pre interview by phone. Then an interview by a store manager and then a final interview by the District Manager. Straight forward questions mainly about you and seeing what type of merchandising background you have.

Interview Questions

• None, only about your background and merchandising ability. Make sure you discuss merchandising and customer service and are pleasant. .   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is room for negotiation and they put your offer in writing and send it in mail to your home.

Operation Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Marshalls in July 2009.

Interview

Initial contact was made with the District Secretary.the Disrict Secretary forwarded my information to the District Mananger.There was an in person interview with the D.M., which was followed by an in store interview with the General Manager.

Looking for more money