Marshalls

Very Easy Interview

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Retail Sales Associate
Chicago, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Marshalls in August 2013.

Interview Details – I had a manager whom I rarely had to deal with. The real party started two days after the interview when I was hired.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or unexpected. That doesn't happen until you start working. Then the most difficult and unexpected occurs nearly daily.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation? HAHAHAHAHA! What negotiation? The manager I interviewed with was very firm on not negotiating anything. I shouldn't have taken the job, so that was my fault. I was only one month out of being unemployed and should've expanded my options more. Customers have more room to negotiate prices on items they damage on purpose with approval from management. Because the customer is ALWAYS right, folks!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Marshalls

Worked for Marshalls? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marshalls Retail Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Marshalls employees and interview candidates.