Marshalls

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Boston, MA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Marshalls in June 2012.

Interview Details – The process happened almost immediately. I walked in and filled out an application and got an interview on the spot. within a day or two I was in orientation. They asked very standard questions with no difficulty and then informed me that they hire at a set rate depending on years of experience and there was no changing pay rate.

Interview Question – The questions where the standard "if there is an argument with another employee how would you handle it?" and "if a customer is unhappy how would you fix the situation?" there where no truly difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You have no negotiations they do not negotiate salaries they have a set pay for everything and they won't change this with negotiations.

Interviewed at Marshalls

Interview Details – You submit application in person and wait for call. Interview was relatively short. They ask you basic questions like what do you do in your free time, any experience, and what your working schedule would be like.

Very Easy Interview

San Jose, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Marshalls in May 2011.

Interview Details – Just one interview with one of the managers

Interview Question – Cuatomer service experience   Answer Question

Worked for Marshalls? Contribute to the Community!