Marshalls Seasonal Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Seasonal Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cheektowaga, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheektowaga, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Marshalls in November 2013.

I applied online via Snagajob and got a call within the next week asking to go in for an interview the next day. When I got there I had to fill out another app on paper and had to wait for the interviewer who wasn't there yet. After waiting 10 15min a guy (who was already there) came up and told me that they didn't know that there was an interview scheduled and that he was going to do it. The interview went well and he asked me typical questions about work history and school. No behavioral questions so it was pretty easy. Afterwards he stressed on customer service and said that based on what I told him he feels very good about me and basically told me that I had the job but was gonna call a previous job for a reference. 2 days later I got a phone call asking to come in for orientation in 2 days!

Interview Questions
didn't have enough experience so had to start at minimum wage

Worked for Marshalls? Contribute to the Community!