Marshfield Clinic Interview Questions in Marshfield, WI

Updated May 17, 2015

3.2

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marshfield, WI

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Marshfield Clinic (Marshfield, WI) in November 2011.

Interview

Basically no questions on the skills and behaviors. Just talk to tons of people. I did 7 sessions with more than 15 people. You can eat lunch alone by yourself and take some rest. Since the place is kinda in the middle of nowhere, they seem to care a lot if u really want to be there.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between survival analysis and other statistical analysis.   1 Answer

Resident Physician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marshfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Marshfield Clinic (Marshfield, WI) in November 2011.

Interview

Residency Interviews by panel of 3 people

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marshfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Marshfield Clinic (Marshfield, WI) in June 2011.

Interview

Long interview process which took over 3 months. 3 separate interviews plus a phone interview. No one seemed in a great hurry to hire for the position. Very difficult to stay interested in the job when the interview process took so long

Non-physician/Medical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marshfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Marshfield Clinic (Marshfield, WI) in December 2010.

Interview

Interview process followed a fairly common methodology - phone screen with HR recruiter, then on-site interview with recruiter, hiring manager, and group of peers that work for hiring manager. Very upfront about compensation package. Disappointing was the way they handled post-interview phase. Told me a decision would be made by a certain date, and if I didn't hear from them by that time, to contact them. Did so and was told the decision had been delayed. Waited another 2 weeks (my mistake), and when I called them again, was told the position had been filled. Had I not contacted them twice, would I have ever had another conversation with them? I know someone else who had exactly the same experience. Seems like this is a game they play with candidates and I think it reflects very poorly on Marshfield Clinic. It seems unprofessional to leave candidates hanging even as they wait patiently for a promised phone call that never comes.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handle a situation where a team co-worker is being difficult.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marshfield, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Marshfield Clinic (Marshfield, WI) in October 2010.

Interview

Long wait from submission of application to offer. I have transferred within the organization before and it seems HR is slow to move on things. Managers wait and wait for them to offer the position and inform the other candidates that they did not receive the job.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marshfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Marshfield Clinic (Marshfield, WI) in July 2008.

Interview

Intereviewed with HR - gave company background, benefits, job info, etc. Met with 1:1 with dept manager. Met with group of potential co-workers. Smooth flowing interview process.