Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Marshfield Clinic
- Statistician (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Information Systems Project Manager (1)
- Accountant (1)
- Programmer/Analyst (1)
- Resident Physician (1)
- Certified Medical Assistant (1)
- Systems Administrator (1)
- Non-physician/Medical (1)
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Marshfield Clinic (Marshfield, WI) in November 2011.
Basically no questions on the skills and behaviors. Just talk to tons of people. I did 7 sessions with more than 15 people. You can eat lunch alone by yourself and take some rest. Since the place is kinda in the middle of nowhere, they seem to care a lot if u really want to be there.
- What is the difference between survival analysis and other statistical analysis. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ months – interviewed at Marshfield Clinic (Marshfield, WI) in November 2011.
Residency Interviews by panel of 3 people
- Why Marshfield? 1 Answer
Helpful (3)No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Marshfield Clinic (Marshfield, WI) in December 2010.
Interview process followed a fairly common methodology - phone screen with HR recruiter, then on-site interview with recruiter, hiring manager, and group of peers that work for hiring manager.
Very upfront about compensation package.
Disappointing was the way they handled post-interview phase. Told me a decision would be made by a certain date, and if I didn't hear from them by that time, to contact them. Did so and was told the decision had been delayed. Waited another 2 weeks (my mistake), and when I called them again, was told the position had been filled. Had I not contacted them twice, would I have ever had another conversation with them?
I know someone else who had exactly the same experience. Seems like this is a game they play with candidates and I think it reflects very poorly on Marshfield Clinic. It seems unprofessional to leave candidates hanging even as they wait patiently for a promised phone call that never comes.
- Describe how you handle a situation where a team co-worker is being difficult. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Marshfield Clinic (Marshfield, WI) in October 2010.
Long wait from submission of application to offer. I have transferred within the organization before and it seems HR is slow to move on things. Managers wait and wait for them to offer the position and inform the other candidates that they did not receive the job.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Marshfield Clinic (Marshfield, WI) in July 2008.
Intereviewed with HR - gave company background, benefits, job info, etc. Met with 1:1 with dept manager. Met with group of potential co-workers. Smooth flowing interview process.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review