Marten Transport Fleet Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Bliss, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Marten Transport (Fort Bliss, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a telephonic interview with a discussion about the company mission and objectives as well as making sure of the accuracy of information on my resume and when I would be able to go to the company headquarters and have a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marten Transport

Fleet Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Marten Transport in February 2012.

Interview

The interview process was behavioral oriented. They are looking for employees who will be able to bridge and effective connection between between the corporate offices and the drivers.

Fleet Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Marten Transport in February 2012.

Interview

The interview process was pretty laid back. I had the interview conducted in an office with other people that were doing there jobs like in a cubical environment, and the interviewer asked me some pretty basic behavioral questions that are typically asked at most companies. The traits that they are looking for is leadership and being able to work well under pressure, and doing research on the setbacks and limitations on the transportation industry can really help in the interview process to show that you have done research on it. They have offered me a position but I haven't decided on whether to take it or not. The best advice I can give is to do research on the company on google like on message boards reviewing the company and that can give you great insight on how to tackle for your interview.