Marten Transport

Relevance Date Difficulty

OTR Regional Driver Interview

OTR Regional Driver
Mondovi, WI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Marten Transport in June 2010.

Interview Details – Fill out online application. Do interview over phone. Have three days training at one of the terminals. Hazmat is required.

Interview Question – It was a very standard interview. Nothing out of the ordinary.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Why change jobs for the same pay.

OTR Driver Interview

OTR Driver
Mondovi, WI

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Marten Transport in June 2010.

Interview Details – Phone qualified then offer opportunity to attend in processing in Wisconsin. They paid for the transportation to the orientation ad the motel room for the days that were necessary to do background,drug,and physical tests.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, the area I wanted to operate in was not where we agreed for me to run. It was at their discretion.

Very Easy Interview

Driver Interview

Driver
Mondovi, WI

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Marten Transport in April 2010.

Interview Details – I got a call from a recruiter about 4 days after I filled out an application online, she described the orientation and where I would go, I would have to take a drug test, no problem, pass a road test, that would take about 2.5 day's, if I passed my drug test physical and road test, Id be in my truck on my way to where ever my load would take me, I passed everything, filled out the appropriate paperwork, got my keys, and was off and running, it has been the best, most productive and satisfying decision I have made...to date. I haven't looked back, and I have no regrets about becoming a bluebird.

Interview Question – do you want to run regional or otr?   View Answer

Truck Driver Interview

Truck Driver
Mondovi, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Marten Transport in September 2009.

Interview Details – Make sure you are 100% truthful in your interview, don't hide things, because they will come out eventually once company does back ground check. Be professional as possible, have all appropriate info, including dates and how long of employment you were with past employers. Really do your homework, investigating of your prospective employer, be sure you really want to give your time and energy in going to work for this employer.

Interview Question – Was asked if I would do it all over again, obtaining my CDL to become a truck driver.   Answer Question

Worked for Marten Transport? Contribute to the Community!