Martin Agency

Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Designer Interview

Junior Designer
Richmond, VA

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Martin Agency.

Interview Details – Great feedback, laid back interview and very helpful critique. Told me they liked my work and told me where I need to make changes.

Interview Question – What kind of Design do you want to/see yourself doing?   View Answer

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Richmond, VA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Martin Agency.

Interview Details – First screen was a panel phone interview, and then invited for a face-to-face. Interview with Manager, Head of Department and staff recruiter. Very focused on work style, professional preferences and team vs. individual performance. Many questions repeated with Manager and Department head. HR interview was a nice wrap-up to answer more general questions about compensation, benefits and corporate culture.

Interview Question – Do you plan on having children?   Answer Question

Strategic Planning Intern Interview

Strategic Planning Intern
Richmond, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Martin Agency in February 2010.

Interview Details – 1. A former employee referred me to an officer at the company
2. They reached out to me to gauge my interest and to set up meetings for me to meet other managers.
3. The process lasted a couple of weeks; mostly meetings and short interviews
4. I accepted the offer to work at the company for an internship in May of 2010.

Interview Question – What do you see yourself doing in 10 years?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Analytics Interview

Senior Manager Analytics

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Martin Agency in October 2010.

Interview Details – The initial communication with my boss was through the recruiter. There were couple of phone interviews for the job. After a one week period, I was told that the phone interviews had gone well and was asked to come for a face to face interview process. The interview process was a full day process with a breakfast interview followed by series of interviews (also one over lunch) with different agency group heads and also interviews with the company partners and a presentation. Overall it was a very detailed process. I was provided a positive response after a few days. It took a few days more to finalize the final package including the benefits. Overall the Martin agancy is a great place to work with a vibrant, innovative company culture. There are many learning and training opportunities and everyone is really friendly and co-operative.

Interview Questions

• What makes you to pursue a career at Martin agency   View Answer
  • How have you leveraged analytics in Marketing   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate final salary. I did not negotiate ovber benefirts as they were excellent.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Martin Agency? Contribute to the Community!

Martin Agency Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Martin Agency interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Martin Agency employees and interview candidates.