Martin Agency

Martin Agency Interview Questions

2.8

Junior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Martin Agency.

Great feedback, laid back interview and very helpful critique. Told me they liked my work and told me where I need to make changes.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of Design do you want to/see yourself doing?   View Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Martin Agency.

First screen was a panel phone interview, and then invited for a face-to-face. Interview with Manager, Head of Department and staff recruiter. Very focused on work style, professional preferences and team vs. individual performance. Many questions repeated with Manager and Department head. HR interview was a nice wrap-up to answer more general questions about compensation, benefits and corporate culture.

Strategic Planning Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Martin Agency in February 2010.

1. A former employee referred me to an officer at the company
    2. They reached out to me to gauge my interest and to set up meetings for me to meet other managers.
    3. The process lasted a couple of weeks; mostly meetings and short interviews
    4. I accepted the offer to work at the company for an internship in May of 2010.

Senior Manager Analytics Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Martin Agency in October 2010.

The initial communication with my boss was through the recruiter. There were couple of phone interviews for the job. After a one week period, I was told that the phone interviews had gone well and was asked to come for a face to face interview process. The interview process was a full day process with a breakfast interview followed by series of interviews (also one over lunch) with different agency group heads and also interviews with the company partners and a presentation. Overall it was a very detailed process. I was provided a positive response after a few days. It took a few days more to finalize the final package including the benefits. Overall the Martin agancy is a great place to work with a vibrant, innovative company culture. There are many learning and training opportunities and everyone is really friendly and co-operative.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you to pursue a career at Martin agency   View Answer
    • How have you leveraged analytics in Marketing   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate final salary. I did not negotiate ovber benefirts as they were excellent.