Martin-Brower Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2015

2.0

Warehouse Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Johns, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Martin-Brower (Saint Johns, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

Awesome and friendly! It was very relaxed and I enjoyed getting to know my supervisor. Seem to care about the company just as much as they do employees. Very knowledgeable and quick. Seemed to know the right way to make you feel at ease. Hell, I dont know why people are on here complaining about the company....it is a great career with great people.

Interview Questions

• If i minded working hard and having a varies schedule.   Answer Question

Distribution Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Martin-Brower.

Interview

I got the interview during the university career fair. It was easy to get this interview. The interview is the face to face interview. The recruiters were very friendly. They had about five certain number questions. If you speak very fast, you will finish it in 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• the bad decision you ever made, what is your career path   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Martin-Brower (Roanoke, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Immediate Hire. No questions asked. Like most in the industry these days, they want bodies in seats. It's a competitive market. I wouldn't say it's a bad thing if you want a job fast.

Distribution Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Martin-Brower in February 2014.

Interview

Four Week Process - Phone Interview, secondary phone interview, skills assessment testing, on site interview with the Human Resources Department , secondary on site operations interview with a member of the senior management team.

Salary Range

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Martin-Brower (Roanoke, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

Will ask about recent experience then will tell you about the job, pay, and benifits. Will give a driver test and will give drug test the same day if past you will have a background check. Will take about a week for background to come back.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever delivered before.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Martin-Brower in September 2010.

Interview

Meet wth intial interviewer . Asked same generic questions.....about my work experience and weaknesses.....why you want to work for the company and such .then i was called backed to let me know when i can go to driver orientation class and then after th. t i met wth one of upper mannagement and he disclosedmy salary ...

Interview Questions

• Where and what did i do before ? What do i expect from the company ? What was my weaknesses ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation......my experience put me at top pay