Martin Marietta Materials

2.2

Equment Opp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Petroleum, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petroleum, WV

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Martin Marietta Materials in September 2010.

fill out app show exprence went for drug test.had verry throul fis. after passing went to final interview took tour of undergroung the should my exp. first hand.. talked about pay and vac. i acc.

Haul Truck Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alden, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alden, IA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Martin Marietta Materials in March 2010.

application/ interview /physical hired within 2weeks

Interview Questions
    pay per hr take it or leave it,
    vacations- take it or leave it

Core Drill Helper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Martin Marietta Materials in September 2011.

it was very easy a combo of phone and in person interviews. it did take a while to get the job offer once I did interview. I met with the boss and drill crew. I started promptly after the offer the interview was a very relaxed environment basic get to know you questions.

Interview Questions
    • I did not get any surprise questions or difficult to answer ones.   Answer Question
    none

Plant Operator/Denver Colorado Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Martin Marietta Materials in September 2013.

Plan on filling out a book, and undergoing a batter of tests.

Interview Questions

People at the company seemed a very unsatisfied with their job. Other operators complained of a controlling environment. And often complained about plant managers.

QC Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Martin Marietta Materials in January 2012.

We were bought out by Martin Marietta Materials, and were formerly Lafarge North America employees. The interview process didn't happen for me as it was deemed unnecessary. Other personnel that did interview for Martin Marietta Materials during this transition phase were subsequently laid off.

Interview Questions
    • Is the customer always right? The correct answer is "no", but we'll make him feel like he is, since many customers seem to think that they know more about concrete than we do.   View Answer
    There wasn't any. Pretty much "take it or leave it".

Worked for Martin Marietta Materials? Contribute to the Community!