Martin's Super Markets

Martin's Super Markets Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Martin's Super Markets

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Martin's Super Markets in October 2013.

I was scheduled for an interview at Martins October 5th , 2013. The interview went great! I was asked basic questions such as "why would you like to work here" and "what skills can you bring to our company" I was called back about 4 days later saying that they had no openings in the store I was applying for.

Deli Clerk Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Martin's Super Markets.

I put in an application in the store. The HR person called me in for a short interview with questions only about my availability. I was available, so they hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions
    Experience didn't seem to matter. No negotiations for me.

Starbuck Barista Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, MI

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Martin's Super Markets in October 2011.

Was called and asked to come in for an interview the next day. Went in and was interviewed by Martin's Super Markets Human Resources Manager and the Manager of the Starbucks. The interview was really easy and they asked what was my worst trait. I said that I tend to pay to much attention to detail so I'm slower than other people at times. A few days later I received a call and she told me that they went with someone else for the Starbucks position but that she still wanted me for a Service Clerk position that she was just getting ready to hire for. I went in to take a simple math test the next day and then about a week later I got a call that told me I just had to wait for her to finish the hiring process for an orientation.