Martiz

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Coordinator/Director Interview

Bloomington, MN

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Martiz in February 2014.

Interview Details – Interviewed with three managers in one day. Managers all had different interviewing styles, the first was very structured. The second manager came in trying to get a feel of my personality and judged if I'd be a good fit or not. The third manager finally came in and it was very unstructured to say the least, having already been questioned for the past two and a half hours she just wanted me to explain why and what I thought of the position and asked if I had more questions for her to answer. The interview process lasted about 3.5 hours.

Interview Question – Name three different adjectives that your team mates would describe you by?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Martiz? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Martiz interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Martiz employees and interview candidates.