Maruti Suzuki Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2015

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Got placement through a written process in college. Went to the Gurgaon plant for interview. Waited for 20 mins and then my interview lasted for 30 mins. Two guys - one from HR and one technical were asking questions

Interview Questions

• Stuff related to automobiles. How differential works? Explain the diff welding processes.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Maruti Suzuki

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Maruti Suzuki.

Interview

campus interviews. will be grilled on the technical aspects and basic automotive knowledge. be through with your cv and what is being mentioned. preparation of HR questionnaire is imp and is required . will be asked. confidence and communication skills with a presentable personality helps a lot.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Hiring as GET. So written test followed by personal interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

technical(mechanical paper which consisted of previous gate questions) test followed by aptitude test and then technical interview followed by HR interview. Maruti Suzuki Management visited our college and after briefing our college about the company they started the Technical test and then aptitude test was conducted. the students who cleared these test went on to technical interview and then the selected students were called for HR interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

1. Phone Interview 2. Call for 1:1 interview after 3-4 week & written profile feedback 3. Interview 1:1, Two-three including one HR round. Interview level in not very difficult, recruiter see person's attitude & approach.

Negotiation

not need of negotiation, They have their own criteria for it.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Cleared the written interview and the technical interview,but rejected in HR interview....

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

The selection process was tedious with psychometric tests followed by Intense interview by a panel and one on June discussion with the HR head. Called for a lot of patience and presence of mind while tackling several tricky questions

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roorkee (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Roorkee (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

I was selected through campus recruitment. I have heard in offl Capmpus recruitment they take a test on the basis of which they call for interview. In case of Laterals they have to apply directly to the company and wait for the call.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mānesar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Mānesar (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

Through Campus interview at BIT Mesra , India. They asked me about my resume , my internships and how can I contribute to the company. Since I had an internship at TATA STEEL they asked me to draw a diagram of Blast Furnace.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

interview was taken from in two form HR and technical. continued for half an hour more technical.