Maruti Suzuki

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mānesar (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in September 2010.

Interview Details – Through Campus interview at BIT Mesra , India. They asked me about my resume , my internships and how can I contribute to the company. Since I had an internship at TATA STEEL they asked me to draw a diagram of Blast Furnace.

Assistant Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki.

Interview Details – campus interviews. will be grilled on the technical aspects and basic automotive knowledge. be through with your cv and what is being mentioned. preparation of HR questionnaire is imp and is required . will be asked. confidence and communication skills with a presentable personality helps a lot.

Interview Question – nothing as such   Answer Question

Interviewed at Maruti Suzuki

Interview Details – Hiring as GET. So written test followed by personal interview.

Interview Question – What is the thickness of automotive sheet   Answer Question

Roorkee (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in December 2010.

Interview Details – I was selected through campus recruitment. I have heard in offl Capmpus recruitment they take a test on the basis of which they call for interview. In case of Laterals they have to apply directly to the company and wait for the call.

Interview Question – Nothing was as such difficult   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in April 2010.

Interview Details – interview was taken from in two form HR and technical.
continued for half an hour more technical.

Interview Question – cant remember   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in February 2012.

Interview Details – 1. Phone Interview
2. Call for 1:1 interview after 3-4 week & written profile feedback
3. Interview 1:1, Two-three including one HR round.

Interview level in not very difficult, recruiter see person's attitude & approach.

Negotiation Details – not need of negotiation, They have their own criteria for it.

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in February 2012.

Interview Details – Cleared the written interview and the technical interview,but rejected in HR interview....

Interview Question – nothing   Answer Question

Worked for Maruti Suzuki? Contribute to the Community!