Maruti Suzuki

Updated Nov 13, 2014
Updated Nov 13, 2014

16 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Maruti Suzuki in September 2012.

Easy. Didn't ask much. Just college technical experience and family background. Three member panel shooting simple answerable questions, hardly any technical. Your CGPA matters at the end. The whole process is one day long with a technical test which is quite simple if you know your basics.

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Maruti Suzuki

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Maruti Suzuki.

College recruitment. first based on a common test for all students of the stream. it was online and the selected members were announced two months later and interview dates obtained. it was a joint interview for many colleges

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Maruti Suzuki.

first round written test followed by psychometric test
    Second round presentation on ques like why maruti, your extra curricular, preferred division
    third round tech as well as HR interview
    they just try to find that u r from a rich family don't show them this in the interview

Interview Questions
    • material of crank shaft, what is elasticity, toughness etc.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Maruti Suzuki in September 2014.

There are 3 rounds in this hiring process. First, written test both technical and aptitude questions will be asked. Second, presentation round you need give a presentation about yourself. Third, Technical and HR interview. You also need to submit Statement of Purpose before you attend the interview.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or Unexpected questions everything will be plain and simple.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Maruti Suzuki.

National Online test consisting a 1 hour technical test and half hour psychometric test followed by an interview.
    The interview was conducted by a panel of four. The questions were ranging from technical knowledge to career goals.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durgapur, West Bengal (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durgapur, West Bengal (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Maruti Suzuki in December 2013.

Written test was conducted and the technical portions were moderate level. One should give the psychometric test properly. There was a presentation round and the focus was on candidates who had good speaking skills, not on the content of presentation.

Interview Questions
    • There was a presentation round which was a new thing for everyone.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

interview took place at our university after shortlisting of candidates on the basis of their CV and then after clearing a group discussion session.

Interview Questions
    • convincing the panel about why the candidate wants to work in this organisation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Hired as a graduate engineer trainee. there were two interview panels, one was focused on technical details of automotive design and systems, while other was focused on nature of products or product planning. i was interviewed by the product planning panel and had more or less non-technical and features related questions. after which an HR executive asked me questions about team work and motivations.

Interview Questions
    • what is the difference between a scooter and a scooterette?   View Answer
    there were no negotiations, everything was set in contract

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Maruti Suzuki in November 2011.

first of all the training process started with the written test. but the result took a lot of time to be sent by them
    (approximately 2 months). then came the interview after a month from the day the written test results were announced.
    had great interview, loved the way my interview got proceeded and they allowed me to share all my thoughts.HR were very motivating and encouraging.
    i had good idea of the work culture and people that made a difference in interview for me which got me the offer letter..:)

Interview Questions
    • am very bored and feeling sleepy after lunch, please entertain me...   View Answer
    • why the torque curve starts to fall after a certain RPM in the torque curve?   View Answers (3)
    i din negotiate anything actually.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Maruti Suzuki in October 2011.

I am an electrical guy and the interview was taken by a panel of 2 one electrical and one HR .The interview was according to my experience easy.They asked few basic and 1 or 2 average technical questions obviously from electrical. One thing i noticed that knowing extra about auto sector and especially about cars help. They asked from engine types of cars to the aerodynamic part though these fall under mechanical .
    The HR guy was more keen on knowing if i will be happy joining them and would retain with them.
    Also passion for cars and auto sector in general was looked upon. They send some engineers to japan for training ,this too was discussed upon . Overall it was a good experience and suggestion for candidates is that try to be more passionate and cool about the job.Don't panic and get nervous.

Interview Questions
    • You love formula 1 then why haven't you got tickets for the upcoming race and tell the latest in F1 ?   Answer Question