Maruti Suzuki Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Jul 4, 2014

3.1

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki.

National Online test consisting a 1 hour technical test and half hour psychometric test followed by an interview.
The interview was conducted by a panel of four. The questions were ranging from technical knowledge to career goals.

Other Interview Reviews for Maruti Suzuki

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Durgapur, West Bengal (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durgapur, West Bengal (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in December 2013.

Written test was conducted and the technical portions were moderate level. One should give the psychometric test properly. There was a presentation round and the focus was on candidates who had good speaking skills, not on the content of presentation.

Interview Questions
    • There was a presentation round which was a new thing for everyone.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Manipal (Nepal)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manipal (Nepal)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in September 2010.

Campus Hiring

Interview Questions
    • Draw the circuit diagram of 6 phase induction motor   View Answer
    No negotiation was permissible. It was on campus

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Coimbatore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in December 2009.

A written test, then an interview with the technical manager and an Hr interview.

Interview Questions
    • My resume had short and casual training experiences about many fields out of which one was transmission cables. The question was about what types of cables I was exposed to and their characteristics.   View Answer
    There were questions regarding the location of the job. I think one must be clear in answering this because Maruti Suzuki recruits students for a lot of locations possible and so one must be clear about it. There are many people later who regretted for not clarifying the job nature and location.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki.

interview took place at our university after shortlisting of candidates on the basis of their CV and then after clearing a group discussion session.

Interview Questions
    • convincing the panel about why the candidate wants to work in this organisation.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in April 2010.

Technical Test followed by 3 rounds of interview. One for Technical, One for HR and last one with GM-HR

Interview Questions
    • It wasn't that difficult interview if you are a good student with sound Basics   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Hired as a graduate engineer trainee. there were two interview panels, one was focused on technical details of automotive design and systems, while other was focused on nature of products or product planning. i was interviewed by the product planning panel and had more or less non-technical and features related questions. after which an HR executive asked me questions about team work and motivations.

Interview Questions
    • what is the difference between a scooter and a scooterette?   View Answer
    there were no negotiations, everything was set in contract

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in November 2011.

first of all the training process started with the written test. but the result took a lot of time to be sent by them
    (approximately 2 months). then came the interview after a month from the day the written test results were announced.
    had great interview, loved the way my interview got proceeded and they allowed me to share all my thoughts.HR were very motivating and encouraging.
    i had good idea of the work culture and people that made a difference in interview for me which got me the offer letter..:)

Interview Questions
    • am very bored and feeling sleepy after lunch, please entertain me...   View Answer
    • why the torque curve starts to fall after a certain RPM in the torque curve?   View Answers (3)
    i din negotiate anything actually.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in June 2008.

There was 2 round of interview ,technical and HR

Interview Questions
    • You already have an offer from TCS .Why do you want to join MSIL?   Answer Question
    No negotiation,Salary and location is fixed

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Maharashtra (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Maharashtra (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in October 2011.

Had a technical test and aptitude test for preliminary selections process. Later personal interview with a panel members assessing individuals capability, personality and knowledge.

Interview Questions

Worked for Maruti Suzuki? Contribute to the Community!